Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More Memories

Here are a few more memories from when I was a kid growing up in Duluth MN.

This is the school I attend from grades k-3 and also were my mom taught as a teacher. If I remember correctly this was a really cool school.





This is the little convenience store that was not too far from our house. My mom also worked there so I remember years of sidewalk sales, and them having the best candy in the world!



Ok now this place was the best. It was the hardware store next to the little convenience store. I think when my mom got sick of me wanting candy she would send me over there. I remember I got my first really cool bike there. It was a black Colombia BMX bike with NO brakes. That is what was really cool about it! Ahhh to be a kid again.

No comments: