Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ash Wednesday

I think this is one of the first years our whole family has been able to make it to the Ash Wednesday service together. Up until 10 minutes prior to leaving just Darcy and Cameron were going to go and I was going to stay home and work on fixing a butt load of computers and get Keaton down for bed since it would be past his bed time. Well I was at a good stopping point with the computers and Keats really wanted to go so we all went. I am extremely glad I took the extra time and went to the service, I am glad we could spend that time as a family as well. The boys really took in the whole process and had a ton of questions about if the ashes were hot, cold and so on.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Ooh, this is SUCH a cool shot! What a wonderful thing for the kids to experience. :)

Margaret said...

That is such a great shot. Very creative!

Bobbi said...

What a great shot! I love your creativity.

Angela2932 said...

Ilove the creativity of this shot. . . and am thinking it couldn't have been that easy to get, what with 4 people, and you in it as well. Amazing how those things that you almost past up turn out to be really important!

Cathi Green said...

Great creative shot, I love it.