Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thunderslam!

Darcy and I have always wanted to go see Monster Jam but it has never worked out to go when the shows are. Well a few weeks ago I saw an ad saying monster trucks were coming to our home town dirt track. What a perfect opportunity to go and see what the boys would think of the whole thing. The show was pretty good, I was expecting a lot more out of the trucks but I do have to give the guys credit, there was a lot of new drivers that are working really hard to give a good show. They also had some motorcross bikes there, I personally think that was the best part of the show, those guys are NUTS!!!!

4 comments:

Angela2932 said...

Incredible action shots! You guys must have had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly! Those motocross shots rock! I would love to go to something like that! Great work!

Reds said...

Great action shots Jason- my faves are the motocross shots - wow!

Donnah Ciempka said...

These are fantastic action shots. My hubby was looking over my shoulder when I opened your blog and his response was, "Cool, why don't you take photos like that?"