Sunday, September 14, 2008

Garage Conversion DONE (well 99.9%)

First I want to say a HUGE Thank You! To all the people that have helped me out, Jerry, Steve Roger and Dale I could not have done this with out you guys.

THANKS!

It has been a long month in and a half but it has been worth it. We converted our garage for two purposes. One is for a place for me and the boys to hang when DW has patients here and we can not be in the house (one heck of a man cave). Second was so we had a nice place to shoot with out having to switch DW’s office around for a studio. We have a second garage behind the house that will hold all the “STUFF” that the other garage had in it. I will be parking outside but that is ok. We did this project with the idea if we ever had to move we could easily convert it back to a garage without loosing a ton of money.

Here are some pics. I would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks





















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you all did a great job on this...great work!
Cari

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

Wow, your new area is AWESOME! I can tell you're going to enjoy it a lot! :)

Stacey said...

This is VERY cool! As I was scrolling down through the photos... my jaw dropped when I saw the finished product, what a transformation! I love it!

Jess said...

This looks SO AWESOME! I am jealous! It looks very classy and high-end! I love that you called it your "man cave"... that is what my dh calls the garage since it's where he keeps his grill and his golf clubs, LOL!

Suzy said...

I think I am jealous! Now you have your very own place to shoot and without re-arranging anything at all! That is to cool! It seems I have to change up our whole house when I set up lol!

Tori said...

It looks awesome!