Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More info on NILMDTS

A little info about NILMDTS

As I posted a few days ago Darcy and I are getting involved with NILMDTS (Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep). We went to training yesterday and learned a ton and met someone awesome people that will help make this journey easier in several ways.

When I have talked about NILMDTS to friends, I get the response of “Why would you want to do that?” I feel by donating a few hours of my time, if I could help the healing process I am glad I can be part of that. I have had a lot of questions about NILMDTS so I thought I would put some info out there for you.

First check out http://www.nilmdts.org/ there is some really amazing information on there.




Also check out this video. Jessica is one of the area coordinators for MN. I feel this video pretty much says it all.








-J

No comments: