Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This kid is either confused or optimistic.

This kid is either confused or optimistic.

Yesterday we were in a “winter storm” warning calling for 8-10” of snow. Luckily we did not get that much. Yesterday us three boys went out to do the drive way. All of a sudden Keaton is bumping into me with his bike. He has this look on his face “come on dad get going” Keaton always surprises me. What a great attitude to have, when we are all complaining about the snow he grabs his bike and goes. I guess his cup is half full not empty.

Oh and only 45 days until camping season. That does not seem possible!






6 comments:

Becky said...

I love the silliness of how bundled up he is and sitting on that bike. The last shot is adorable! Great colors too.

Mandy said...

Hahaha...I think he is beyond optimistic but I love it! He is just trying to give spring the extra nudge.

Jess said...

Now THAT is the attitude to have! Making lemons into lemonade! I love it!

Mom2Drew said...

Keaton is a man after my own heart!!!! Way to go buddy...embrace that snow.

pat said...

Kids are so resiliant. I love that first shot--made me laugh. At least you have a snowblower!

shirley said...

I love his spunk! Good for him! Great captures, and I hope it melts soon for you.