Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another One of Cam’s Inventions

Cameron got this really cool “5 connector” for Christmas (I am surprised not every 6 year old wants one). But anyways Cam wanted his very own circuit box in his room. So last night before bed that little guy is up there cutting this card board box apart. He was so excited and could not wait to finish his project. One of the first things he said to me is “I can’t wait to show Corey” Corey is one of our friends who is an electrician so him and Cam get along pretty well. Next step Cam wants to do is to be able to put a lock on it so his brother can not turn his “stuff” off. What are you going to do next Cam?

Oh an the "3" with the line through it means no 3 pronged extension cords.

19 comments:

~*Steffie*~ said...

How awesome! I love the "3" thingy on it.

Anonymous said...

Ok that is great! Love it. He sounds very creative.swinv

cari

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

How fun. Love his creativity and imagination.

CindyTykie said...

Great pics of his "5 Connector", he sounds like an amazing boy and very creative

Reds said...

Your boy is quite brilliant! I know nothing about electricity but sounds so cool!

pat said...

I swear he is going to be at least an electrical engineer, Jason!!!

Nancy said...

I think you have quite the little geneus on your hands!!! I bet he is just more fun to watch and listen to!!

lcp said...

This made me smile! Your little boy seems like he is quite determined and, of coarse, smart! I bet he keeps things interesting around your house.

Liz said...

Cameron sounds like one funny guy! I am loving hearing about all his inventions.

Tracie said...

Wow, I am very impressed!!

Nathalie said...

I love it!
Your little boy sounds like a great and smart guy!

Michelle said...

How awesome that he is interested in these projects! I am betting he will make one great science student.

Amy B. said...

What a clever little guy. Imaginations are the cutest!

--sme said...

He's brilliant!!!!

Amy said...

Awesome, he does seem very creative! :)

Mom2Drew said...

A little Einstein!!!

Mandy said...

Now that is imagination for you. WOW. I am so impressed with his complex thought process.

Stacey said...

Ok. Very creative. Have you thought this kid might be gifted:)

pakosta said...

wow! so cooL!
he sounds like a fun kid to have around>! yes, he may definately have a gift! tara