Friday, January 16, 2009

Fish

Keaton LOVES fish! Every time we are in a store that has fish we have to go stop and take a look at them. Last week I had a co-worker that had a pet fish on her desk and she had mentioned she was looking for a home for the little guy. I thought that would be perfect for Keaton. So I brought him home and both the boys have are having a blast with him. They will watch him for hours and fight over who gets to feed him. I think this will be one lucky fish if he survives the two of them :o) Thanks Amanda for “Mable”

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I think mable is a great name for a fish. :) I love the wonderment in these photos.

CindyTykie said...

Mable is a cute name for a fish. What a great job you did capturing your boys watching Mable.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. I love the way he is peering into the bowl in the last shot. Way to cute!
Cari

Linnao said...

That is some serious observation being done! Great pictures!

pakosta said...

so sweet! love that first one!
tara

Lou said...

Those shots are priceless.