Sunday, April 26, 2009

Winter Damage

Well this past weekend was our first trip out to the camper for the year. I went out on Friday to open up and get things ready. I pulled up and noticed that the thing about the fender (fender flare) was broke. That sucks but what can you do. I go around and go into the camper and start looking for signs of rodents which I did not find ANY! But to my dismay I found a ton of vinyl that ripped over the winter. So now we have a rip in the rear of the camper in the bathroom and then in our bedroom that is on the opposite end of the floor is just trashed. So any thoughts on what I can do? Do you think insurance would cover the flooring? With not having a slide we are pretty limited on floors space so I think installing laminate would be almost impossible.

After finding that I was pretty bummed but as more and more people got to the campground I realized I could have had it much worse. One couples tub cracked in five places, several people had water line issues, some had squirrels.

It did turn out to be a great weekend, I can not believe how relaxed I am when I am there!

No comments: