Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Biggest Loser

Well so much for the junk food. I am now the official captain of the “Paper Weights” which is one of the teams for the “Biggest Loser”. The United Way is putting on a six week program to promote healthy living and a way to give back to the community. This year our team of six people weighed in at 1320 pounds. The next six weeks we will be watching what we eat and doing activities as a team to help lower our weight and live a healthier lifestyle. As many of you know I LOVE food so this might be somewhat of a challenge for me, I think I will start with NO MORE food on my blog.

Her are a few pics courtesy of our photographers at work (there were three photographers there so we were looking a ton of different directions)
Please be sure to check out the “Spotted Gallery” so we can continue to provider photographers for some of our community events (its all about web hits).

*** Yes, I know I am short but the lady next to me is really tall plus she had BIG heels on as well.

Spotted Gallery


23 comments:

jewels said...

YAY! Good luck, and I wish you the best. It is inspiring me to keep on.... I'm such a food lover too...it is always hard to maintain a routine for health. Please keep us all updated as to your progress and such!

Cheers,
jewels

Margaret said...

Good for you! That is great. Can't wait to see how you do!

For Over 29 Years... said...

good luck! I'm trying to loose also. I love the Biggest Looser, I cry every show.

amazing grace said...

what great motivation!!! i need something like that!

Liz said...

Good luck to you!!!!

Becky said...

I wish you all the best. Just don't be a big crybaby like the ones on the show ha ha.

bprincephoto said...

Good luck. I really need to do this also but with trying to sell the house, I'm way to reliant on my food. I can't wait to read how it goes for you.

Bobbi said...

What a great challenge, best of luck! I love that show.

Yvonne said...

Great challenge! Good luck, but I still hope to see some food on your blog! It looked so good!

Anonymous said...

good for you! love that show...keep us updated!

Mom2Drew said...

Fantastic name for your team by the way, super creative. you can do this, we'll keep you motivated. I know you're not needing to loose baby weight, but I do...maybe we should motivate each other.

Angela2932 said...

Good luck to you! I'm working away on my own challenge to lose weight and be healthier (aren't we all?) and it's slow going. . . but every little bit of progress is GOOD progress and most welcome!

Suzy said...

That is to cool!! Good luck!!

Stacey said...

Good luck in meeting your goal. What a great cause and great motivation!

Mandy said...

Wow...that is so SUPER! I can't wait to here about you and your team progress. What an endeavor.

Val said...

Good luck Loser!! We did a biggest loser at work last year. It was a hit.

Jen said...

Good for you! Good luck and keep us updated!

Shawna said...

That's great!! Good luck to you all!! Be sure to share your progress!

pat said...

Good luck, Jason! Having a buddy/group to undertake this with is really a help. Wishing you lots of willpower and focus. Keep us updated.

Melissa said...

This is a great idea! Good luck with being the team leader!

Michelle said...

good for you! i wish i could find a group to do this with. so inspiring. i'm pulling for you to be the Biggest Loser!

Anonymous said...

I will miss all your yummy food posts. Good Luck.

Jess said...

That is great! I am rooting for the paperweights! :)