Sunday, March 30, 2008

Boy's Weekend 2008

DW is out in Fargo visiting her best friend Anna for the weekend. So that means we get a “Boy’s Weekend”. We started it off with a trip to Fleet Farm and then ran across some cans of silly string! The goal was to let the two boys go at it but the Keaters got a little scared of the string. That is a lot of work to try and shoot silly string and take pics at the same time. Cam only hit my lens once with the red string lol…

Cam kept asking for what kind of “Man Food” are we going to have when mom is gone for the weekend. DW and I were a little confused at first but realized what he was talking about. Last summer just him and I went camping and we splurged a little (maybe a lot) and we knew mom was going to be gone this weekend and wanted to know what he could expect. So even though I am on a diet I did go by some good “Man Food” and the boys and I will break into that tonight before our sleep over in the living room with a movie and some pop corn. Does ice cream and pop corn go together ;)?

19 comments:

Mandy said...

It sure looks like you guys are having a TON of fun. I actually really enjoy when my DH goes away and its just me and the girls. There is a real bonding and fun that goes on!

Anonymous said...

love these shots and I love your story about the "man food'!!! Too cute!
cari

Val said...

Looks so fun! LOL at man food. I don't know what man foo dis, but I bet girls would like it too! hehe

Reds said...

Love your storyboard!! Looks like you are having loads and loads of fun!!

Kristina said...

Ha! Enjoy your man food. Looks like you're having fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh, cool! My kids love that stuff too. Fantastic photos that really capture the moment. :)

Mom2Drew said...

OHMYHECK this is awesome! I love that you let them loose with the silly string and eat man food. What a fun dad you are. I hope that we (DH and boys) can do this when they get a little older. These are great memories to give them...and you. like the collage too.

Tera Fraley said...

LOL!! How fun! I bet they are enjoying it so much!!

Angela2932 said...

Boys Gone Wild! Looks like it was a really fun day, and so wise to play with it outside!

Shawna said...

What a great collage! So fun! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Amy said...

How fun, what a neat collage! I'd say popcorn and ice cream are fabulous together!

bprincephoto said...

Looks like you are having a fab time. Hmmm icecream and popcorn- only on a boys weekend. LOL

pat said...

What a fun time for you and the guys! Love the silly string battle...and the whole idea of Man Food!

Suzy said...

Oh these are so fun!! Great shots!

Stacey said...

These are awesome. They are so fun. Enjoy your weekend!

Becky said...

What a fun, loving dad you are! Love your collage. Is it a template or did you do it yourself?

Melissa said...

So fun! Love the collage. DD loves silly string!

Sharon said...

Oh that looks like SO much fun! Great captures.

Anonymous said...

Great Collage. Looks like you guys know how to have fun! I love that you guys get to have your own time. I'm especially jealous that your wife gets alone time too!! Great shots!