Sunday, March 16, 2008

St. Patricks Day Parade

WOW what a day. Today Darcy got to do some fun stuff with our oldest and went to Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat while I got to spend the day with the little guy Keaton. We started out the morning by dropping them off at the church to hop on the bus to the cities. Then Keats and I did a bunch of shopping. We had the opportunity to go to a local St. Patricks day parade. From the second we got out of the car Keaton started to cover his ears. He did not want the fire trucks to scare him. I do have to add in that we were there 30 minuets early so he spent a lot of time with his hands over his ears. Also what was pretty interesting was that Keaton our little guy that is scared of cows and think they bite, saw a “moose” and had to go out and see him. He is the kind of kid that would typically not do that. He shot out of his chair and ran out to give him a high five. I could not believe he did that… We did about a million other things, I need a nap!

Happy St. Patricks Day early!















24 comments:

Sharon said...

Cool glasses dude! Looks like a great time.

Michelle said...

love those glasses! and your color is awesome! so rich and bright.

Jess said...

Wow, those shamrock glasses are awesome! What a fun day! I love the shots of him with the "moose" too- my dd is SO afraid of cows too- that's funny!

Margaret said...

Those shots of him covering his ears are too funny. Nice glasses, too!:)

Angela2932 said...

Oh, I love the perspective on the first one! Really cute glasses. Lighting is really great in this one.

pat said...

Jason, these tell a great story!!

C said...

Love the first picture! Poor little guy with the firetruck sounds. These are cute! AWESOME glasses too! :)

Cindi Koceich said...

Sounds like an exhausting day...you are a trooper!
I am lovin' those glasses too...so fun!!

Jaime said...

oh my it looks so chilly!
great color in these! love the glasses!

Trisha D said...

Hey I have those glasses too! LoL- Great pics, love the first one!

Amy said...

These are all so cute, love the glasses! Looks like a fun day!

Angelica said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! Poor little guy with his hands over his ears...my DD does the same thing. I love that first shot and those are some really cool shades!!

Yvette A said...

OMG! Those glasses are way to cute same as those wearing them.. Nice shots.

~*Steffie*~ said...

Love those glasses! Great photos and wonderful color!

My youngest used to cover his ears a lot too. He grew out of it.

Val said...

That first shot is so cute! Great colors and lighting

Stacey said...

I love those glasses. They are so much fun. The colors in these pictures are so vivid. Nice job.

HeyLady said...

Really great vibrant colors! I woke up today to about 4 inches of new snow. :-( No parades here.

Mandy said...

Hehehe...now those are some really cool glasses. Looks like you guys had so much fun.

Becky said...

Your colors are awesome, Jason! I picked up some of those glasses, too, so they'll probably be making an appearance on my POTD this week too.

April said...

those are awesome glasses..looks like you guys had fun. those 1st pictures are perfect. great shots.

Katie said...

great photos!

mel said...

so cute! love the ones of his hands over his ears! looks like you had fun!

Donnah Ciempka said...

These are so funny. I love you shots, because the capture the mood and the emotion. They also make me chuckle. Your boys are too funny.

Joanne Fowler said...

These are so great! Love the glasses! And your shots from the day before are great too!