Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Little Models

A few weeks ago I was playing around with my lights and settings in the camera. I tried using a stuffed animal but that just was not working for me. I ended up convincing the boys to be my little models. I got them to put on a few costumes and pose for a short bit but they get so sick of me or the camera (don’t know which one) these shots are by far not perfect but they put a smile on my face every time I see them. It will be a sad day when they think dressing up and being silly is "dumb". They grow up way too fast.







15 comments:

Tera Fraley said...

LOL!! How cute!! I like the tool guy, they all are too cute though!!

HeyLady said...

They are all so cute - I really like the first one though. Love some tie dye.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

oh, CUTE!! What good sports!! That last one made me laugh- love it!

cherie said...

cute... I like the tool outfit. and yes they do gow up so fast.glad they posed for you , these are fun !

For Over 29 Years... said...

Yes they do, grow up way too fast! I think your color and lighting is perfect. Watch the black on black though.

Amy said...

I would go on kid strike if I had to wear the pampered chef getup! hahaha The kids are adorable and the pictures are very good.

Joanne Fowler said...

Aren't they adorable!

Donnah Ciempka said...

Bob the builder is too cute.

Stacey said...

These are so cute. I like the different outfits and the shots are clear and crisp. Nice work.

Mandy said...

These are so great, and it looks like they had a blast helping you.

Val said...

Love the costumes. What a great idea! The chef outfit is great!

Kelly said...

Wow these are super cute... Love the costumes, the lights and the subjects ;)

Angelica said...

What cute shots! I love the last one...made me LOL :)

Anonymous said...

What a creative way to get them to model for you. Great lighting. They do grow up way to fast.

Becky said...

Looks like Blogger is finally going to let me in to leave this comment I've tried to give you four times now. I know you must have been dying for it ha ha. I think these are so cute! I love all the costumes.